Looking for ideas to use up some of those zucchinis? We love these muffins and have been making them for a while now, we have adapted the original recipe to suit us.
Preheat oven to 180 degrees and prepare muffin tins or cases.
Whisk together oil, eggs, sugar, vanilla essence and milk.
In another bowl combine flour, baking soda and powder, salt and cinnamon. Add your flour mix to your wet ingredients and mix to combine. Gently fold in zucchini and carrot.
Fill your muffin pans to approximately 3/4 and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of rice milk or preferred milk
- 1 cup rapadura or coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups wholemeal spelt or wholemeal flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/-2 – 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup grated carrot